Wednesday 6 January 2010

Pop Life launch party

Pop Life celebrated the cult of the celebrity in the art world.

What better way to celebrate it than by blagging my way into the Takashi Murakami after party with my sister.

...making friends with Ashley Bickerton, Tim Noble, Tracy Emin and Kirstin Dunst

... And then getting tipsy on Champagne and creating some art ourselves

At the exhibition, I bumped into Jeff Koons (my absolute hero), and after going dumb for about 2 minutes, managed to ask him to sign my Jeff Koons Handbook.

Whilst doing this, he accidentally made a small mark in permanent pen on this pink nylon AA dress.


Later on in the evening I drew a flower on the dress and then passed the pen to Tim.

By the end of the evening my sister was a walking canvas.

That really was history (of art) in the making.

Our night in pictures:
















































































No comments:

Post a Comment